Yeast infection No More, according to the author, Linda Allen, “Is a Unique Step-By-Step Holistic Yeast Infection System Guaranteed to Eliminate Your Yeast Infection From the Inside Out, Giving You Permanent Candida Freedom”.
Linda Allen is not just an interesting author but is a down-to-earth researcher, who has spent 7 good years to test, reject several products and have eventually come up with a lifetime strategic system that will forever defeat yeast infections and set her sufferers free.
The author was once a yeast infection sufferer. In the writer’s words,
After more than 7 years of research, I had finally put together all the pieces of the Candida puzzle and created a complete 100%-natural holistic yeast infection program aimed at tackling the root cause of vaginal yeast infection, including all the annoying and painful Candida-related symptoms
So what does Linda Allen offer in her epic book, Yeast Infection No More?
Really more than money can buy.
In her book, Linda explained from chapter 2, the building platform for the program to set the general tone for the book which includes-
- The true nature of Candida yeast infection,
- The true causes of yeast infection,
- Types of yeast infections, common symptoms,
- Complications of Candida yeast infection
- The pros and cons of conventional yeast infection medications
- Over-the-counter and the crucial differences between conventional and holistic medicine.
Chapter 3 focuses on the surest ways of diagnosing Candida yeast infection.
Chapter 4 presents to the readers the basic steps they can take to getting rid of symptoms of yeast infection that are often irritating in just12 hour.
In Chapter 5, Allen introduces The Quick Results Mini-Program for readers who have very tight schedules but who are determined to get results within the shortest possible time. This chapter is particularly useful for readers with mild yeast infections.
Chapter 6 – The complete step-by-step holistic solution to Candidiasis – is where Linda hit the nail on the head. She comprehensively ‘inked’ EVERYTHING you can ever think of about yeast infection and the cure that will leave you better than this program had met you.
In the concluding parts of the book, Linda Allen included four appendices.
In Appendix 1, she outlines the different complementary treatments available yeast infection.
Appendix 2, she presents a typical example of a 2-day detox diet. This is a short and foundational protocol for internal cleansing.
Appendix 3, Linda provides key info on how to go about a moderate Ayurveda-based detox program.
In the last Appendix 4 of this system, Linda Allen succinctly shows how you can maintain your liver function, this being a crucial part of the yeast infection maintenance plan.
So why do we have to talk about Yeast Infection No More?
Yeast Infection No More would not have been if nothing as a yeast infection exists.
So what is a yeast infection?
You can as well call yeast infection by other names like candida, Candidiasis, Monilia, orThrush. It mostly affects the genitals – vagina and penis and areas around them- in both females and males respectively.
The microorganism responsible for the development of yeast infection is described as yeast-like and is named Candida albicans.
It is actually not that it cannot affect other parts of the body because that very bacterium that is responsible for it can also be found in other parts of the body like the digestive tract, mouth, throat, etc.
Who is this program for?
- It is for anyone with any form of Monilia, its severity notwithstanding.
- It’s for people who want to get rid once and for all, the very cause of Candida yeast infection instead of just playing down on the symptoms.
- It’s for people who badly want to regain absolute control of their body system and hence swiftly improve their overall health, including a more glowing and youthful skin appearance.
- It is for those who are way above 18 because perineal hygiene decreases as we advance in life except special care is given to it.
- People who have used or are currently using medications that have enhancing effect on the yeast infection bacteria e.g. contraceptives, steroids, anesthetics, etc.
- Certain disorders affecting the immune system
- Certain dietary and lifestyle choice
What are the typical symptoms of Thrush?
Yeast infection presents both local and systemic infections in both females and males.
- Itchy and burning sensation of the vagina and areas around it
- Abnormal vaginal discharge that appears white
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Perineum area looking red due to inflammation
- Highly sensitive and irritating pubic hair follicles areas
- Increased frequency of painful urination
- Low pelvic pains
Systemic vaginal yeast infection presents the following typical symptoms:
- Severe swelling of the vagina accompanied by swollen anus and purple coloration of the vulva
- Pain during urination
- Painful skin cracks due to the extreme dryness of the vaginal and vulva areas
- Widespread fatigue and lethargy
- Walking difficulties
- A tendency to want to scratch the area causing bloody exudation
- Swollenhemorrhoid veins that bleed
- Difficulties having smooth sexual intercourse.
Men with yeast infection will not be exempted from the following symptoms:
- Foul-smelling discharge from the penis
- Irritatingpubic hair follicle
- Unenjoyable sexual relation
- Rash that appears red around your penis
Fatigued body, migraines, respiratory infections, backache, heartburn, constipation, obesity, etc. are other symptoms associated with yeast infection both in males and females.
The Outcome of this System
According to Linda Allen, the process to get a yeast infection completely treated is not a short one.
This is so because of the uniqueness and responsiveness of everyone to any treatment plan; the period between which result is achieved after the commencement of the holistic program varies from person to person. But this will really vary between 4 to 6 weeks.
Like every other process, patience and persistence can deliver a tremendous outcome in whatever we embark on and follow duly and diligently.
Assuredly, the severity of Candida yeast infection, as well as food sensitivity, has huge roles to play in the healing process.
What is more important is your ability to grasp the instructions outlined in each step and follow judiciously.
Linda Allen affirms that “The combination of all the steps in this program is the only key to lasting yeast infection freedom.”